Friday, June 17, 2005

Stars Are Killers

Philosophy

It has been a month since a great revelation for myself (might one day publish it as well). I feel new. As I mentioned something was born inside, and I see the world in such a different way. All in a positive light.

I also saw a dream last night. I was in a house. The house suddenly turned into a hostage site when a masked man took it by storm. I attacked him fighting for my freedom, and was able to cut his leg with a knive (similar to the "Pet Semetary" film's end when the kid cut his granpa's at the end). This did not help so I turned on for a different tactic. I talked him and showed a friendly love. Turned out that was exactly what he was looking for in the house...hmm...

Finally a quote by Andrew Loog Oldham:

Stars must be killers, always striking first and fast. They have to be totally obsessed and paranoid about this year's vision of themselves that it's beyond obsession - it's reality, logical and natural. There is no remorse when they kill, no regrets when they pimp and no shame when they whore."

No comments: