Monday, August 06, 2007

Bleeding Eye

Log


Bloody eye Seriously, what the fuck? Last weekend was my last day behind the MoS bar. What a relief. The night went on with good amount of dance, some drinks and ended with a nice breakfast at 10 o'clock in the morning. Sunday was a rather surreal because of the lack of sleep, not different from the usual one though, and on Monday morning I wake up with a burning red eye?

However, there is a possible cause for the bleed. I have had some moments, full of weird out of this world experiences. Usually with high exhaustion, or toxication have passed away within the inner mind. Last night I fall a sleep and suddenly wake up with a hallucinogenic dream where a man hovering next to the bed is poking into my eye? Or it might just have been me poking myself. Hurts anyway.

No comments: