Monday, November 19, 2007

180 Degree Turn

Log + Business

ProfileJust a couple of months ago I wrote about becoming a freelancer. Well, I have to inform that this is not the case anymore, as Ministry of Sound TV offered a fulltime opportunity as a cameraman and editor. I will accept this, well actually already signed the contract, which will now take much of my time and priority. Bonus side is that this will fund my acts on fighting to get Crossover of Senses fly. On that note, things are developing well within the collective creation. Some great news coming up soon.

1 comment:

Juha Huttunen said...

jalleen askel eteenpain, eiko. me ollaan taalla thaimaassa ja viimeista iltaa. aamulla klo 6 paikallista aikaa starttaamme kohti lentokenttaa. toivottavasti sijoitustoimita saa sitten uutta intoa, kun se on nyt ollut koko kuukauden vahan alavireinen. mut silviisii, ei muuta kuin selka tuulta vasten ja purjeet ylos. eteenpain sano mummo lumessa. kaikkea hyvaa sinne lontoon sumuun taalta thain humusta.