Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Moment On a Connecting Flight

Travel

Munich Something rather peculiar happened while flying back to London. I did return from Helsinki last Sunday evening. The Lufthansa flight took me first to Munich Airport, where I expected a rather busy connection to the London flight. That was what I was told in Helsinki.

Good I was prepared for this, told the cabin crew lady that I need to rush for my connecting flight and she let me leave the plane first. Through the terminal maze and to the gate I rush, boarding in haste. The bus that took us to the plane started to approach a rather familiar plane. You should have seen the face of the cabin crew lady when I enter the exactly same plane after initially rushing out. Go figure the booking system of Star Alliance.

No comments: