Sunday, April 19, 2009

Work Harder AND Smarter

How about this article as an inpiration for Entrepreneurs. Are you a Lifestyler or a Hustler?

Me? I’m a hustler (aww, yeah!). I escape 9-5 by working 8 to 8. I work weekends. When I’m not working, I’m thinking about work. Sound bad? Maybe we have different ideas of what work is. Work has no negative connotations to me. It’s equally rewarding as it is inspiring; equally exciting as it is relaxing. I always have my eye on the prize: making things better all the time for our company, for our community and for our customers. It’s not that I have no life, hustlers are expert life-multitaskers. They recognize that ideas or opportunities can arise at any time, and they’re always prepared. Ever seen Gary Vaynerchuk speak or watch WLTV? Hustler. Ever notice how Marc Ecko always has 100 things going on at a time? Hustler. Hustlers work smarter and harder.

1 comment:

Eric Alexander said...

Gary says, "If nobody every got paid, ever again what is the one thing that would still drive you to get out of bed and hustle anyway? That's what you need to spend your life doing."

I think if it is a passion, hustle will be automatic. Everything else is just plain old work.