Friday, May 27, 2011

The Restaurant Day in Helsinki

Style

A week ago me and Helene had the pleasure to attend as guests the community led Restaurant Day. We went to the Restaurant "ViiniTV" As it is, from the link at Visit Helsinki site you will find more info.

I do not really have any opinion on the current state of food and beverage industry, but in my opinion such actions are amazing to boost activity within Helsinki Region. Not in commercial way per se, but think about the new connections people ended up having during that evening last saturday. Just myself happened to gain 3 new contacts that evening, some might even end up being business friends. And thanks for the 1976 Port guys!

The second most old wine I have tasted

Food and drinks are one common issue we all have and there is nothing better than Michelin-grade dinner, served in 3 room apartment with 14 smily faces around you. I myself hope the next such day will be held on August as it is planned. See the meal photos below, taken by Helene Auramo

Breads
P1090270

Starter
P1090270

Main Course
P1090270

Dessert
P1090270

No comments: