Saturday, April 28, 2007

Barcelona in Motion

Travel

More Philosophy...no actually just an update. My works for Ministry of Sound has been a double sided sword. In one sense I honestly love it, the people there and the whole "fucking superstar" mentality. It has teached me a lot. One the other hand, I have been trying to push my ideas to the club, but they never listen. I think mainly because I had problems with delivery, i.e. because I had to improve my english.

However, finally they gave me an opportunity. Will tell you more about it soon, when all is confirmed. Meanwhile, I decided to have a small vacation at the first week of June, just because I've worked hard last 5 months. And you know, when thinking where to go and what to do, I just fancied that good old beach bum holiday. Though must say, that the culture is still important part of vacations for me. So perfect place was found quickly. Barcelone, here I come.

I'll suck part of that surrealism from Dali and Gaudi, and the second objective is to sit on a beach soaking the sun. And I go there with my good old childhood friend, whom haven't seen for ages. Maybe staying in an little B&B getting to know other travellers. Beside these plans, I've been enjoying the spring in London. Its been really nice month this April.

No comments: