Thursday, April 03, 2008

Altitude Festival at Meribel

Travel

AltitudeFestival I'm just about to recover from the Miami madness and I'm off again. Next week you'll find me and my camera at Altitude Festival in Meribel. This is located somewhere in the French Alps, a little mountain resort with snowboarding, comedy and music event rocking the weekend. I'm flying out there with Johnny, our amazing presenter. There should be Ministry of Sound or Hed Kandi events we are to cover. And all the other craziness on the hills.

If this is not enough, at the end of the month I get to fly out to Spain. Costa del Sol, covering another Ministry event. Love my job sometimes.

2 comments:

Things to do in Meribel said...

Nice Job! Enjoy your time in Meribel :)

Teppo Hudson said...

Thanks Dude. Will do.