Sunday, April 06, 2008

Late at Tate

Art Review
[gallery]On Friday Tate Britain had its Late at Tate night again. This is a series of art related night with drinks and late opening. This time it was time for NE1CO to organise a video art night. Well done guys, I think it was a good effort with nice projections among the old antic sculptures. Very good set up. The projections itself were a bit disappointing, mainly due to the fact that eye candy works do not interest me that much. Nor does some tricky technical ones. I am looking for a story, substance and dramatic arc on these. That was missing. However it was nice to smooch among the London's art scene.

Another thing is my battling with London. I am falling out of love with this city. The reason is the events unfolded to me after return from Miami. Therefore couldn't really concentrate on what was going on.

No comments: