Friday, January 19, 2007

New York, New York pt.3

Travel



Returned from New York City, where I was spending some long awaited christmas vacation and, in addition, shooting a pilot for a film project of mine. Man, I must say New York is the place for me. Will move there, and soon....well hopefully soon. More precise documentation can be found at my Myspace blog

The heat is rising...2007 started off with a bang. I have a goood feeling about this year. In addition, I have to note the warm January Saturday in New York. 69F and T-shirt strolling in central park was something somehow surreal for early January. Another memorable moment was a completely improvised VJ set on Sunday 7th, in a little venue in Lower East Side. Thanks Jake for the opportunity.

Thanks to all you great New Yorkers I met. You have a special place in my memories: Kym, Taryn, Amanda, Erin, Colin, Ian, Andie, Andreas, Jalle, Jake, Marcel, Steve, Rich aka Finesse, Erick, Hans, Mandy, Gustavo, Nemecsek, Chelsea Star and the club Bembe. For the rest of you, I might have been going too fast, 200mph on the wrong lane, to remember your name. But my lips can still speak about you.

This was a small and important part of my life. And start of something better, because the dream is alive.

No comments: