Monday, July 16, 2007

Crossover of Senses @ MoS

Performance + Visuals

On Sat we had the launch night of a monthly performance at Ministry of Sound. I seem to tie myself a lot with the famed club, which I don't mind actually. It has been my second home in London and when the club is rocking it is really good. For the Crossover of Senses, we created a platform for an audio-visual experience.

Each staging will see me, VJ Hudson, with a specially selected headline guest. For the July night we had Anna aka VJ Bopa. She is the top female VJ in the world and has nice glamourous graphical style, with a lot of references to the Scandinavian design style. For my own set, I used a lot of themes from the Global Cool performance a week earlier, though mixed it with "Live Your Dream" approach. "Be Cool and Live Your Dream".

My time is becoming increasingly limited, due to a nice new development with MoS. I'm doing more and more on the visual side of the club...I'm writing this from the MoS offices and got to get back to work. Later ya'll.

[googlevideo=http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5135673692034552771&hl=en-GB]


Visuals: VJ Bopa & VJ Hudson
Producers: Teppo Hudson & Evy Magoulas
Director / Editor: Teppo Hudson
Photography: Chester (Cut Creative) + Teppo Hudson
Music: Cedric Gervais feat. Caroline - Spirit In My Life

No comments: