Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Live Lounge

business

Live Lounge will have a major debut at Ministry of Sound on 19th May 2007. The night will feature VJ Movement from highly anticipated new visual label Ne1co. The sounds are provided by a DJ group Adrenaline Junkiez.

I'm very excited, because this is a start of something I've been working on the last 8 months, researching, developing ideas and trying to twist the concept into something that evolves the clubbing scene. It started last summer with some VJ nights seen in MoS, but those poor things had to be on small flatscreens. Well, the screens were 40", but on a massive space they just did not do justice.

So after realising that this is a great way to take a major step towards my goal of merging music and visuals, I created treatments after treatments for the club management. Now, hopefully it will take off and have an impact on the clubbing scene.

So come on down, because I bet you look good on the dancefloor.

No comments: