Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Retrospect

Thoughts + Philosophy



This blog has been running since Sept. 2006. However, I've been a global nomad sometime now, living away from my home country. Basically I took the step on 5th September 2003, a day after playing my last ever show in Finland with Velcra. See the photo attached. Tours around Europe followed, but I have not stepped on stage in Finland ever since. Ironic, isn't it?

Yes it is, for the reason that this adventure has completely overhauled my course in life. Most likely I will never play music anymore, not at least with a professional pursuit in mind. The University degree in 2003-2006, which concentrated on Visual Arts, made me realise my strenghts in visual perception, visual composing and visual interpretation.

Although the 2003-2006 were the toughest years in my life, the shit that was unloaded on me carved out the best. Not that I know everything now, but those years washed away the blind spots that I was pursuiting. Like dear Marcella said: Open your eyes and you will see.

So the result of these years was ignited in June 2006 in the form of Moradi Hudson Management. First off with a hellish video production in Las Vegas, which was a good school. I was quite naive with my leadership, and so take some blame on the mistakes (which are too numerous to go through here). These experiences combined with Team leader skills with Ministry of Sound and about 20 business plans in a year, have made me very sure of myself. We see if it is all rewarded soon. At the moment it looks good.

No comments: